Fixed Rate Mortgages are one of the most sought after loans on the market today. One of the main reasons people gravitate toward fixed rate mortgages is that the interest rate and monthly payment are fixed and will remain the same during the entire term of the loan. This product feature provides stability when budgeting cash flows for all monthly expenses despite possible fluctuations in the market. This helps borrowers plan their finances appropriately and brings peace of mind to those who may be new to a mortgage. 15 Year Fixed and 30 Year Fixed loans are the most common fixed rate loan types for buying or refinancing a home.
To get an idea of what a Fixed Rate payment will look like on the home you’re looking to buy or refinance, use our Mortgage Calculator.
- Predictable Payments – Your monthly payment will always remain the same unlike an Adjustable Rate Mortgage so you can budget accordingly.
- Popular for New Homeowners – This product type is very attractive with first time home buyers because the terms of the loan will never change.
- Easy to Understand Terms – With loan terms ranging from 10 to 30 years, this product type is simple and easy to understand.
In order to obtain a Fixed Rate mortgage, you will either be looking to purchase a home in the near future or refinance a home that you currently own. If you are looking to make a new home purchase, the first step of this process is to get pre-approved. If you are looking to refinance your home, the requirements will differ slightly from a purchase. Speaking to one of our licensed loan officers will give you the education you need to make an informed decision so you can get your current mortgage refinanced.
- Primary, Second/Vacation, or Investment Properties.
- Flex Term is available, borrower can chose any term from 8 Year Fixed all they way to 30 Year Fixed.